Prospective students, parents and educators attended the Study UK: Discover You higher educational fair in Moscow.
The representatives from the top British universities, music schools and conservatoires attended the fair, including:
- London College of Music - University of West London
- Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Chetham's School of Music
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- University of Hertfordshire
Music seminars and workshops
Potential students of music in the UK were especially welcome to attend our informative programme of seminars and workshops related to classical and modern music, the creative industries and music management.
The following interactive partner programme ran alongside the educational fair:
- Beauty Corner, from British beauty salon chain Toni & Guy
- beauty boxes from GlamBox
- contests and prizes from the UK's fresh handmade cosmetics brand LUSH
- certificates from the dance studio Galla Dance
- test your knowledge of English at the Cambridge Assessment English stand
- purchase literature for children and adults from the Moscow Book House stand
- Children's Corner, run by British toy store Hamleys, with masterclasses, games and quizzes.