Deadline: 10 February 2019
This grant scheme is for Russian organisations who wish to present UK music of any genre in Russia between 1 March 2019 and 31 March 2020.
It is open to:
- state and independent concert halls
- philharmonias and conservatoires
- clubs and bars
- independent agencies and promoters
- state and independent music festivals
- other cultural institutions with music programmes (e.g. museums and parks)
- orchestras, ensembles, artists and artists collectives with event management experience who wish to organise a UK music performance .
Grants are available for:
- concerts, performances, operas, DJ-sets, music installations and other types of events (of any genre) taking place in Russia that will involve inviting and collaborating with UK musicians, groups, conductors, orchestras, composers etc, as the main element of the planned activity. Multiple performances are encouraged
- the commission of a new piece of music from a UK composer to be performed in Russia
- TV and radio broadcast, recordings, or live or recorded music projects promoted primarily on digital platforms
The activity may include professional and audience development opportunities, such as conferences, workshops, public talks, exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns. However, live music performances must form the key part of the proposal.