Deadline for proposals: 18 November 2019
This call is for Russian organisations planning collaborative projects with UK-based musicians between 1 December 2019 and 29 February 2020.
The call is open to:
- state and independent concert halls
- philharmonias and conservatoires
- clubs and bars
- independent agencies and promoters
- state and independent music festivals
- other cultural institutions with music programmes (e.g. museums and parks)
- orchestras, ensembles, artists and artists collectives with event management experience wishing to organise a British music performance.
Grants are available for:
- concerts, performances, operas, DJ-sets, music installations and other types of events of any genre taking place in Russia that will involve inviting and collaborating with UK musicians, groups, conductors, orchestras, composers etc, as the main element of the planned activity (multiple performances will be welcomed);
- TV and radio broadcast, recordings, or live or recorded music projects promoted primarily on digital platforms.
The activity may include professional and audience development opportunities, such as conferences, workshops, public talks, exhibitions, marketing and promotional campaigns. However, live music performances must form the key part of the application.